Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dachau - Oktoberfest - Mainz 2 - 1 Bayern


Sorry I haven't been keeping the blog up to date too much recently. Here is what I've done recently.

Thursday: I went to visit the Dachau concentration camp. Not much to say about that visit, quite a personal experience.

Afterwards, I went out to eat some nice pizza at an italian cafe-bar with an american and an italian.

Friday: I went to Oktoberfest with the six australian and one american girl I met at the campsite. Photos are on Facebook. Again, not much to say. I drank some beer, came back to have a nap, then went out to this little restaurant that's about 10 minutes walk to have pizza again (I couldn't do the whole meat is the main part of your meal thing yet).

Saturday: I spend most of the morning and afternoon just walking around downtown Munich. I came back to a sports bar around the Tent to watch the Mainz - Bayern match. Not much to say about the match, they did the same errors as in the previous one, with a different outcome. The amount of defensive errors they are making combined with their lack of form is causing them lots of problems at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment